Thursday, January 14, 2016

productive day

day off is usually a total veg out day 
not so much today 
5 AM gym date with my beautiful daughter 


then some grocery shopping 
veggies 
and lean proteins 


and some cooking 
I baggied the chicken up 
so I can just pull them out of the freezer 
and viola easy peasy 


protein #2 ground turkey breast 
same... all measured out 


and meals for the next 3 days 
I will just add my oats, egg and whites 
and shakes 
and I am good to go 


today's lunch date with the hubster 


I am feeling good 

now for the chill veg out part of my day 
tootles 

2 comments:

  1. You and your daughter are beautiful!!! I think in 3 or 4 generations, kids are gonna be about 8 feet tall since they always seem to be taller than their parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, real food. Kudos for your batch cooking and food prep. This will take you far.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive