Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What I have been doing these last few months


So here's the haps paps

A few things have changed for me over the last few months and I haven't blogged about it and haven't shared much but I feel ready to now as I know it is totally working for me and I want to share 
I went with my trainers wife because he was giving up his 

5AM Class and she could fit me in at 5AM 


She does Isagenix and I was a skeptic 
So I worked out with her and dieted but did my own thing 
Lost a few pounds 6-8 nothing earth shattering 



After a while and seeing the other girls she trains having amazing results 
I figured I would try Isagenix 
 what the heck give it a go 
Bottom line I have been doing it for about 4 months and have lost 

27 pounds and gone from a TIGHT size 14 to a size 8 
I stuck through it and learned I had to believe and WORK it and it works 



The Ionix has totally helped me with my stress level 
and I feel I have a more positive outlook on life 
Don't know if it's the physical exercise, the energy of all the ladies or the Isagenix 
Truthfully I think it's the combination of all three 


I still count my calories on My fitness pal 
1500 ish on non cleanse days 
which I will blog about now that the Isagenix cat is out of the bag 


and I have been using My Fit foods these last few weeks 
really love the portion size and the convenience 


the beef Boy Choy was...is by far THEE best so far! 


a shake EVERY day 
it's a meal replacement so I usually mix it with a Starbucks 
or PB2


I did the cardinal sin and froze some of the Fit Foods 
for convenience sake 


this is this weeks stash 
so now I am going to be open and blog about Isagenix 
and if you are interested my link is near the top and off to the right 
and I would love to tell you more about it 
and if not that's okay also 
but this is what I am doing and this is what has been working 
so more to follow 
I will be posting more now 
I didn't want to be posting about 
oh another crazy Karla failed attempt 

nope this is working 
so I can now talk about it 
see ya more often on this here bloggity spot 

tootles 


1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog! actually it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive