Sunday, June 5, 2016

136 vs 155 also old and new

yesterday I tried a whey day 
yesterday I was 157 this morning 155.8

I found this on one of the Isagenix Face book days 
kinda sorta followed it 
still had my coffee 
kinda a fail.... 
I stopped on the way home and got my Sugar free 
frozen yogurt 
150 calories 
I AM NOT the poster child for
perfection 
that's someone else's gig  
this morning I was 155.8
down from 181 in Hawaii 
this was from Hawaii  
 and this is my goal weight 
136
and this morning 
at 155.8
maybe some baby abs under the fluff?  
it's a journey folks 
the pink pants picture in 2013
I am almost 20 pounds heavier than this mornings picture 
gots me some work to do 
this here Isagenix gig is working for me 
today 1500-1600 calories 
family time 
gym 
car wash 
just day off stuff 
tootles 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive