Saturday, July 2, 2016

WOW. WOW WOW-EE!

What is up with me lately 
I have an audio book I listen to driving to work: Ego is the enemy by Ryan Holiday
I am also reading Battlefield of the mind by Joyce Meyer at night 


and read this in the first 10 pages just seeing if I would enjoy the book and I am hooked!!!! 

The Ten Commandments for an Unhappy Life

  1. Thou shalt hold onto bitterness and anger.
  2. Thou shalt never get too close to anybody.  Keepeth all of thy relationships at surface level.
  3. Thou shalt wear a glum expression on they face at all times.
  4. Thou shalt put aside play and shalt inflict upon others that which was once inflicted upon thyself.
  5. Thou shalt grumble about the small stuff, forgetting the bigger picture.
  6. Thou shalt forget about others’ needs, thinking only of your own.
  7. Thou shalt hold regular pity parties, inviting others to joinest thou.
  8. Thou shalt not take a vacation.
  9. Thou shalt expect the worst in all situations, blame and shame everyone around thyself for everything, and dwell on the feebleness, faults, and fears of others.
  10. Thou shalt be in control at all times, no matter what.
I think The Power of a Positive Mind will be my car book.... I will go to my car at lunch and read for 30 minutes ... I am so excited for this book 
but I want to finish the Joyce Meyer book 

#reallifeproblems 

wow! the 10 commandments for an unhappy life wowsa! 
I also heard yesterday driving to work in 
Ryan Holiday's book the statement 
"who you want to be vs what you want to be" 
this got me thinking 
me thinking thinking thinking 
I don't want to become what I want to be.... 
which is a highly thought of results driven business woman 
I want to become who I want to be 
which is a person that leads a purpose driven life 
working towards 
their goals with positive energy that is kind, calm, grateful 
and has a genuinely good heart 

a lot going on in my head space here lately 
feeding my brain good positive fuel 

have an awesome day bloggity folks 

1 comment:

  1. Karla,
    I enjoy your posts very much. I have never listened to a book in my car. Day 8 of healthy mind and body? How are these days different from let's say 2 to 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive