Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Raleigh North Carolina

Such a wonderful opportunity to be able to be here on this beautiful campus this is one of the top 10 leadership training programs in the United States!!! Wow! 

UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School 

They have been so amazing!!! Food is going to be a challenge though I can already tell!! 
The pantry is stocked! 
But I am up bright and early ... Per my usual and going to hit the gym first thing 
I will be able to get my workouts in no problem 
From what I have heard people easily can gain 5 to 10 pounds this week as they are constantly feeding us!!! so I'm going to make sure I take my shakes and I know there will be opportunities to eat clean and make wise choices

Hopefully, there's always salad... Right 😆

Tootles bloggity Crew 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive