Saturday, August 6, 2016

soup and more

Facebook live on a staple... soup 
The spinach is the frozen box of shopped spinach... but you could use fresh if you want 
the green beans are a bag of the frozen french cut 
but again you can tweek as you want 
AND on another note..... 
I am soooooooo excited 
leaving tomorrow at 3:30 AM for Vegas!!!! 
Celebration!!!! 

Fitness, healthy lifestyle and motivational event 
boom!!!! 
I will be coming home Mrs. Motivated 
then I will be following that event up with the Global Leadership Summit!!! 
 Girlfriend here is feeding the spirit!!! 
tootles me bloggity crew 




2 comments:

  1. OH, I am in Vegas! Have fun while you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla!!! Have an awesome time!!! Keep that enthusiasm in high gear girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive