Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Very Happy

so one full week on Weight Watchers 
down 5 pounds! 
way way back in 2010 when I started Weight Watchers week 1 was 8 pounds 
but I don't have as much to lose 
and truthfully these first 5 should be the easiest! 
there was a lot of water and stress weight there 
BUT........
I will TAKE it! 
and I wore my fit bit and killed the activity! 
oh yeah!!  
so another trip to Cincinnati 
airplane food is packed 
and I have 10 points left for dinner 
I am LOVING the new Weight Watchers plan 
I can EAT and still lose weight 
yeah baby! 
tootles me bloggity crew!!! 


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! I recently "reset" my low carb and dropped 9 pounds in 2 weeks. Makes ya wonder why anyone would ever choose to leave the fold. I guess we wander off, from time to time!
    Live and Learn! And go kick some butts!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive