Friday, November 18, 2016

Morning Musings

Yesterday was Day one ... again like for the millionth time....
no let's get serious it was about start # 5475

every day I start "again"
every morning since I was 20... throwing out a few years because of I didn't care... and I figured I am almost to day #6000

I REFUSE to feel shame about this!!!! EVERY day is a new beginning, and every day is from now on Day #1

What have I done to help me with my new day #1?
I went yesterday to My Fit Foods  whenever I feel I need a boost to get back in the groove this helps me ..... so I ordered 16 meals, some will get frozen
The plan through the 26th is to make egg whites and oats for breakfast, then 2 shakes and 2 of the my fit foods meals

I don't have big plans for Thanksgiving... being a Grocer that kind of puts a damper on that day...  it'll just be three of us  my MIL, the hubster and moi ... we ordered a honey baked ham and I can just have ham and veggies...
I have my food planned ... Do you plan like this? I like My Fit foods because it offers a lot of variety and it is yummy... I have done this only a handful of times but when in a really bad place it sure does help! and lately there has been a lot of night eating... Just figured the investment would help me ... it was $144 for 16 meals... not too bad!
I am tweeting all my food like my blogger mentor Sean  (twitter feed is top right on the blog)

and yes he can be my mentor without him even realizing as I looked it up!

Simple Definition of mentor
: someone who teaches or gives help and advice to a less experienced and often younger person
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

I don't know about the younger part though... he is teaching me just by my reading his blog daily!!!
my food is posted on twitter... and I have a plan to make it through Thanksgiving...

yeah enough rambling outta me this morning
picture was when we were in Florida... fun times
tootles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive