Sunday, December 18, 2016

My food basically

I am a Grocery store manager 
so having a blog about food and weight was always a good fit 
I am surrounded by food every day 
50 hours a week in my job plus I blog
so I am a huge foodie 
yesterday was food prep day 
15 meals 
5 days of food 
all containers have a vegetable 
acorn squash, spaghetti squash, broccoli
mixed vegetables, broccoli or green beans 
and 4-5 ounces of a protein 
chicken, turkey or chicken sausage 
add to this every morning 4 egg whites and a 100 calorie guacamole 
oops wrong kind of egg 
silly me 
and an apple with a packet of almond butter 
work out's planned for the next 5 days 
and there ya go 
the next 5 days are set 
calories right about 1500
I will track in my fitness pal to make sure 
but I stayed true to no sugar and had no binge urges 

off to work today 
tootles my bloggity friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive