Tuesday, December 20, 2016

time for some small changes maybe???

so I have several meals already prepped 
like freakin 9!!! 
but here's the issue 
winter squash.... acorn squash, spaghetti squash, butternut squash and sweet potato
I think I need more broccoli, green beans and salads 
lighter vegetables 
so today I will meal prep again and then load my freezer 
so the meals keep longer 
and I think I need to give up the almond butter 
scale isn't budging 
like stuck
not moving 
no movement 
same 
so eating no sugar, no dairy, no grain, 
no artificial sweeteners has helped not to night eat 
no food binge lately 
so thats a good thing 
but my arse is still fat and that's the bad thing 
so I will give this another week to 10 days before I declare it a flop 
and see 
so maybe New Years I will have a resolution 
yet another (or old) attempt to lose the flab 
always trying 
tootles bloggity folks 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive