Friday, December 16, 2016

Traffic and stress

yesterday marked 2 full weeks back in the gym
feels good to be back at it
my knees hurt a bit from being away for 6 weeks and the 10 extra pounds are not helping

I REALLY paid attention to my food yesterday so there was no
Dairy
added sugars
no artificial sweeteners
no beans
no grains

Today my food is packed and again none of the above listed. My daughter is all on this Whole 30 food plan so I told her I would give it a try

getting my water in has been surprisingly easy without all the stuff I used to put in to help me drink it

I aim for 3 liters every day

My stress was OFF THE CHARTS driving home last night, took me 90 minutes to get home. My store is 38 miles from home   .... I just wanted to pull over and start crying... kept thinking, "Okay the joke is over, I just want to be home" ... it was a tough one... maybe why I have trouble with the holiday season. Scrooge here.... traffic is so aweful this time of year ...  So when I got home... literally I changed into my comfy's and was IN BED within 20 minutes of getting home. Last night was the PERFECT set up for a crazy food binge but nope... sugar would not have helped. Wasn't the answer to the stress

This morning I have to admit I am hoping for better traffic today ugh commuting is horrible

okay kinda weird post today
just rambling on and one

tootles bloggity crew hope you have a nice day

be nice and smile to folks




1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize with you on the traffic as we have major problems when all the snowbirds get to Arizona each fall. Ugh.

    You are doing great! I love overcoming the holiday food and coming out on the other end either the same or a little lower. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive