Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 1

done 
all good 
no bumps 
no drama 
I was nervous about the night eating so I was in bed right after I got home. 7pm is too early!!! like crazy early. Drove home a different way to stay away from the Frozen Yogurt store. I kept thinking "fit girls don't eat that" so silly 
I don't want a life filled with regret. I am mostly happy with my weight, mostly 
Would like to be TOTALLY happy though 
day one in the books, onto day 2 
work out done
I am off so I have some things to do so I am not home all day
that has been an issue with me in the past
day off eating, but day 2 ... I mean come on girl you can make it through 2 days!!!!! 
I have a challenge I am signing up for today .... keeping it low key 
however blogging about it seems like an oxymoron 

whatever 

this popped up in my email today 
words to live by 

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

No more excuses

By Ralph Marston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive