Monday, January 9, 2017

Rainy day here is Cali

it is an event when it rains in Southern California
we don't know how to act 
some drive 20 miles an hour on the freeway
so sure they are speeding 
ugh!!! 
others act like the rain is nothing 
and continue their 80 MPH driving 
scary!!! 
I am always sure 
rain = bad hair day  
I don't have the rain proof boots
no rain proof coat 
no umbrella 
yep... I live in So Cal 
and everyone loves to cook during the rain 
the grocery stores are swamped
hahahaha I made a funny 
rain... swamped 
I love the feeling after the rain
how clean everything feels 
the air 
how green everything is 
meanwhile 
just chillin
tracking 
counting 
planning 
exercising 
my little heart out  
peace 
tootles 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a warm soup or chili on a rainy day! Rarity here to in LV, but expecting it tonight or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive