Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Superbowl thoughts

I am not a football fan 
I didn't even watch the game.... 
I am kicking myself though cause I heard and read that it was AMAZING!!! 
this is Tom Brady... I hope 
but what did interest me was an article I read yesterday morning and it kept rewinding in my mind all day yesterday so I thought it was worth a blog post 
here's the article 

How Tom Brady engineered the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever

and the quote I can't stop thinking about: 
just do your job
trust the process 
Ignore the score 
worry about the next play 
as it applies to my weight loss
That's all I kept thinking about yesterday 
just do your job 
trust the process 
Ignore the score
worry about the next play
  • just pack my food, just eat healthy, just drink my water, just work out
  • trust the process, it doesn't change overnight, the pounds will melt, takes time 
  • ignore the score, the scale isn't the ends all be all, keep going good or bad 
  • worry about the next play, the next meal, the next workout, the next meal prep
I got this 
tootles 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE PATRIOTS! LOVE THIS POST! NAILED IT! YOU WIN!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive