Saturday, March 25, 2017

getting comfortable with being uncomfortable

growth can be uncomfortable 
painful even ... but what is more painful? being stagnant
just need to clear my mind...
When I am doing anything new .....  boy oh boy does my inner dialog kick up...
Prayer goes a long way to help this for me 
I also try rewarding myself
when getting over a hurdle 
also need to cut myself a bit of slack
not be so hard on myself
 I am my biggest critic!!
and stop with the meh meh meh
go for it!!!
I have a tendency to make things seem harder than they really are
so silly 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar
I am in a 30 day challenge group
awesome ladies
work out video's
weekly check ins
supportive
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another one in a few weeks
drop me an email if your interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 


1 comment:

Blog Archive