Sunday, March 26, 2017

kinda sorta off topic but not really

not weight loss related but kinda is 
I have a daily commute... 2 hours in the car ... 5 days a week 
and I can make it miserable, or I choose to make this time for ME 
Podcasts, audio books, You tubes
my commute is actually relaxing and helps me 
so yesterday I started an audio book 
and I did a Facebook live about it yesterday .... but to recap ... my take so far 

  • write down your goals!
  • You have to have vision!!!! 
  • keep away from negativity 
  • signs of negativity 
    • rationalization
    • justification
    • oversensitive to others 
      • which leads to poor self worth 
    • blaming
okay I did a poor job of recapping I am sure Mr Tracy would be horrified 
I sat down yesterday and wrote down goals 
weight related 
life related 

working working working 
everyday I want to be a better version of myself 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar 
I am in a 30 day challenge group 
awesome ladies 
work out videos 
weekly check ins 
supportive 
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another on in a few weeks 
drop me an email if you are interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive