Monday, March 27, 2017

Thank you Blanche

the thing is this.... 
Consistency is not exciting 
just kind of plodding along here doing my thing 
2 shakes, 2 meals and a snack... gym 5 to 6 days a week 
I am getting my body fat tested this Friday 
dunking in the tank .. helps to know where I am and how many calories to eat 
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! 
 sometimes I freak out after 
but it does help me know where my calories should be 
so nothing too earth shattering this morning 

one word 
CONSISTENCY!!! 
let's do this!!! 
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar 
I am in a 30 day challenge group 
awesome ladies 
work out videos 
weekly check ins 
supportive 
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another on in a few weeks 
drop me an email if you are interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 

2 comments:

  1. Yes consistency is utterly boring but it really is the key to success!!!

    Shooting you an email next about the challenge group!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Golden Girls images made me laugh! I love Blanche.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive