Friday, March 10, 2017

vacation ROCKS!!!

back yesterday so we could have a full day of home time
Cambria, Morro Bay area is so beautiful 
I did good food wise  
walked my poor husband's legs off 
6.5 miles! he is exhausted  
yep... love of my life 
44 years we have know each other 
39 years together
30 years married 
time tested  
we love the Pacific ocean 
so peaceful 
recharges the soul 
last morning before we left 
we'll be back Cambria!!! 
today is cleanse, exercise
and I have to find a Dress for tomorrow 
that silly dress fairy is sleeping on the job 
she didn't bring me a dress for tomorrows banquet 
yep I will be dress shopping today 
eeeee gads!!! 
tootles 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics from vacation!!!! So are we gonna see what dress you found (if you found one)???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive