Tuesday, March 28, 2017

who da thunk it?

hey yo what up? 
I am soooo excited! 
finally finally finally the scale is moving 
and it is going in the RIGHT direction 
so what's different this time? 
I am not trying to reinvent the wheel 
I am following my trainers program 
RELIGIOUSLY 
2 shakes
2 meals and a snack 
moving my body 
I am feeling STRONG!!!! 
lol 
okay okay 
nerd alert 
I just get excited when things work 
silly me 
just follow the plan 
who da thunk it!!!
159
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar 


I am in a 30 day challenge group 
awesome ladies 
work out videos 
weekly check ins 
supportive 
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another on in a few weeks 
drop me an email if you are interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive