Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Ease up will yah?

I get a lot of flak from some folks 
because I won't eat certain things 
loved ones, co workers 
yeah maybe I am kind of a pain 
but I don't make a big deal about it 
they do 
I just like to make and bring my own food 
then I know what's in it 
exactly what I am eating  
so don't dog me man!! 
I am who I am 
I don't judge your choices.......
 oops
I TRY not to judge 
so ease up on me will ya? 
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar 

I am in a 30 day challenge group 
awesome ladies 
work out videos 
weekly check ins 
supportive 
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another on in a few weeks 
drop me an email if you are interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 

1 comment:

  1. Want me to slap the shit out of them for ya? I will! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive