Sunday, April 2, 2017

Food prep

yesterday was food prep day
My freezer
all meals are 3 to 4 ounces of protein and a vegetable  
raw eggs that I still need to hard boil some more today  
one of the sauces I like to add to my meals  
zero calories 
another sauce 
zero calories  
I make my creamer containers
half of the sugar free creamer and 
half of the Califa coconut almond milk 
I also use the  Califa coconut almond milk 
for my shakes
2 shakes
2 meals (one is an egg white meal) 
and a snack 
= weight loss mode for me  
more eggs!!! 
I am an egg white eating machine  
found this yesterday at Ralphs 
thought I would try it with a little coconut almond milk
and the Vanilla Chia shake 
hummmm could be a recipe for yumminess  
I also picked these up....
they are a staple for me 
I add them to my meals and they add a bit of flavor 
and don't forget the water 
gotta drink that water! 
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar 
I am in a 30 day challenge group 
awesome ladies 
work out videos 
weekly check ins 
supportive 
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another on in a few weeks 
drop me an email if you are interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 


1 comment:

Blog Archive