Saturday, April 22, 2017

I think maybe I forgot a basic rule

I ate yesterday... I mean I ATE!!! 
warning... boring food journal post 
I think maybe I have forgotten a rule
a basic rule 
morning coffee 
to lose weight you have to EAT 
2 Slices of high fiber crispy Bimbo toast 
4 egg whites 
100 calorie pack guacamole  
keep eating = not hungry 
not hungry = feeling satisfied  
feeling satisfied = no food binge 
cauliflower mash, quinoa and lean ground beef  
water liter #2 
vegetable soup AKA fart soup 
yep I was a stinker Belle yesterday 
smelly but working on my thin  
mixed vegetables, 3 ounces lean ground turkey 
and some Ranch flavored popcorn seasoning 

oops unplanned 50 calorie 
caramel rice cake 50 calorie 
water #3 with some Green tea flavored
 Crystal light stick 
and finally my sugar free Carb'd lite 
frozen yogurt 
okay okay I know this looks like a LOT 
and maybe it is 
I tweeted everything 
the link is upper right
but I stayed in the calorie budget 
worked out also 
so it was a good day! 
I think I need to stay on this path for a spell 
more FOOD 
it get's to be a PITA 
a lot of food = a lot of food prep so I 
get why I fall into the shakes mentality 
but for now 
let's go with this  
feeling good 
tootles bloggity crew 
see yall tomorrow 
less of me that is 

2 comments:

  1. Nice healthy options and even room for a nice treat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks yum!

    Funny after my dietician gave me my new eating plan. I instantly thought of Karla can do it I can!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive