Wednesday, April 5, 2017

kinda sorta ~~~ NO!!!!

I have been accused of being wishy washy
and for good reason
I have tried soooo many weight loss methods 
and that was the problem they were all to fix a problem 
a temporary fix 
not a lifestyle 
I ate me some nasty food!!! 
all in the attempt to "fix" myself 
but that is NOT the solution 
I am finally learning to change my LIFESTYLE 
I don't eat this way for a week 
or a month 
this is me!!! 
balance 
that's what I am learning 
balance 
2 shakes
2 meals and a snack 
it's working 
157
 .
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar 
I am in a 30 day challenge group 
awesome ladies 
work out videos 
weekly check ins 
supportive 
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another on in a few weeks 
drop me an email if you are interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive