Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Let's chat

Let's chat this morning 
getting up and looking at the bathroom floor 
and not seeing a scale... this was tough this morning

I wanted to go into the other room and weigh... 
I may have to actually take it out of the house in my no weigh venture  
but I did good on my food yesterday 
here is my twitter feed with all my food pictures 
I went back to 2 shakes, 2 meals and a snack 
freezer is pretty emptied out 
so when we get back from vacation it will be 
meal prep Sunday!!! 
and I am going to be totally on 
2 shakes, 2 meals and a snack in Hawaii 
I have been listening to a lot of Sean Anderson's podcasts 
I am so grateful to Sean! he has so much insight and knowledge about 
losing, gaining, maintaining and I am understanding 
more and more this isn't a "diet" this is life 

life is in session 
I am starting to see this all as my food plan 
my life 
no end 
I do what I have to do to take care of myself 
no day's off in life!! 
so gym, water, food packed 
off to embrace the day 





2 comments:

  1. I couldn't go scaleless!!!! But it works for me...I don't obsess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scaleless too right now. Have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive