Thursday, April 27, 2017

recapping yesterday

I have been thinking a lot about where I am and where I want to be
and understanding more and more that
Through gratitude I have to embrace about where I am NOW
make sense?
today is precious... I have been hearing a lot of stories around me
which remind me there is no guarantee of tomorrow
life is good, I am blessed
I need to remind myself of this daily
so recapping yesterday I struggled a bit with my food
I didn't tweet everything...
I went to a gathering after work and I was in charge of snacks so I brought a HUGE fruit tray... totally a good snack and everyone enjoyed it... me included... Then when I came home at 9pm which for me is late late late and I was hungry ... major danger time for me
but I had some cold left over chicken with a little salad dressing on it and went to bed
no freak out
no binge
but I had most of my food eaten yesterday by 11:30
I was hungry yesterday ... H..U..N..G..R..Y!!!!
but at noon... I just took a few moments in the crazy work day and recognized...
girl you aren't hungry, you feel physically FULL
chill
You feel full you don't need to eat for the next few hours
stop!!!
and I made it through the day
the only "mistake"being the cold chicken and salad dressing 
gym this morning
leftovers for food today 
looking forward to vacation!!!!! 
tootles bloggity folks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive