Monday, April 3, 2017

The Tony episode

I listened to a podcast the other day about getting out of your own way
why are some people so motivated and others have a hard time with it
why are some so successful and others... well not so much
#1 Secrets to Productivity
It was really a good one!!! training your brain to new habits
and he also talked about getting to the root of getting out of your own way
of course this is a horrible paraphrase ...
but if you have a moment could be worth a listen
Key points I took away from the podcast
  • who is your alter Ego? Clark Kent or Superman
  • You can re-train your brain 
  • whats the root of WHY you (me) self sabotage
now that last one got me BIG!!! INSTANTLY I identified like 3 reasons why I self sabotage my diet... and I won't list them .... well because I don't know you all that well... 

we aren't besties and it's kinda sorta deep and personal 

but a GREAT GREAT podcast!!! 
Love me some Tony Robbins 
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
side bar 
I am in a 30 day challenge group 
awesome ladies 
work out videos 
weekly check ins 
supportive 
this group GETS results!!!
we will be starting another on in a few weeks 
drop me an email if you are interested
iamkarlam@yahoo.com
tootles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive