Tuesday, May 30, 2017

food picture post

Good Monday Morning bloggity peeps 
yesterday was food prep day
ingredients, calories and this coming week will be 
drum roll please 
this DID not take tons of time...
I watched a movie on Netflix ... Wild Oats
and when the movie was done, so was the meal prep 
getting ready  
"hard salad" done 
cole slaw, broccoli slaw, shredded carrots, cucumber
garbanzo beans, edamame, some cold cooked green beans, 
cherry tomatoes, jicama to this I will add 
cottage cheese, some light balsamic vinegar dressing
and viola 
this is just some baked vegetables 
yes it's there under the chicken 
and 3 ounces of chicken 
meal: 253
I messed up in MFP it's supposed to be baked Veg and chicken 
and not baked Beg and chicken 
this is an old old old family favorite 
SF Lime jello, shredded carrots, shredded apple
shredded pineapple and lowfat cottage cheese 
202 calories  
and lastly I made an egg beaters frittata 
it's just some baked vegetables 
Zucchini, mushrooms, onions, shredded carrots
and some peppers
with a carton of egg beaters 
113 calories  
so my week is going to be easy peasy 
with eating the above... and more 
calories for today will be 1515
protein 122
carbs 183
fat 40

my carbs should be lower... but whatever 
not willing to give up my frozen yogurt 
and I got in a killer work out yesterday!!!! 
yep I CAN push myself 
tootles bloggity peeps 




1 comment:

  1. Do you freeze your planned meals?
    (assuming you don't freeze salads)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive