Thursday, June 1, 2017

change and counting the days

I recently have changed things up a bit 
so I need to find workouts 
no more trainer ...boo
oops... wrong kind of trainer... err or not?  
I am sad 
but the money train had to stop at reality town sooner or later 
that's okay ... I got this 
I have done 2 workouts so far on my own 
back at my old gym 
and they snazzed it up even! 

Found some good workouts on Bobybuilding.com
today I am going to start doing Jaime Eason's LiveFit series 
and meld it into how I have been training for the last few years 
I am no trainer, but having the Jaime Eason workouts as a guide 
will help me mega big time!!! 

I miss the ladies and the whole group vibe 
but life is all about changes 

I got this 


weight is going good 
157.4 this morning
24 days no binge 
let's make that 25 days!!! 
tootles bloggity peeps 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive