Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's day folks!

Breakfast 
4 whites and 1/3 dry measure oats 
prepared separately then mixed together 
been a long time since I had oats 
I am going to add them back in 
ahhh yum! 
Kirkland protein bars
taste just like Quest in my opinion 
and not as spendy 
premier protein 
with 2 shots espresso and 3 pumps skinny mocha  
4 egg whites, spicy mustard on crispy toast  
this my blog peoples was AMAZING!!!!! 
cauliflower rice, and cooked ground turkey 
yep that was it! 
added some Ranch flavored popcorn salt and pure de Heaven!  
and my nightly fo yo  
no access to gym on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
as they open later 
so I did a little sumpin sumpin 
believe me I was sweating yesterday morning! 
tootles bloggity peeps 
and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 
I have to work 
boo 
bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive