Saturday, July 1, 2017

What up with Dat?

I love (read not) how gyms advertise "24 hour Fitness" 
and (for example) don't open until 7AM on Saturday 
I am currently on a quest to find someplace I can work out 
My current "open always" gym for example 
Today I can't work out 
sure I could go after work along with the 
1,597,356,364,985,355 people!!! 
I like to work out at like 4AM - 5AM 
early 
I leave for work by 6-630 AM gym doesn't open until 7
same for Sunday and Monday (4th of July holiday hours) 
so I can't workout today
or tomorrow 
or 4th of July 
and I am pretty sure the 5th of July they open at 5AM 
annoying .....
I'll find something truly 24 hours 
I am on a mission...
meanwhile 
and maybe some abs 
food is on point 
keeping at it!!! 
5 more work days until a day off 
yeah... while the rest of the world is 
off enjoying festivities 
some of us are working 
oh well 
off to do some cardio, abs and pack my food 
tootles 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive