Sunday, September 10, 2017

attitude is a weird thing

it's like a switch
either it's on, or off 
can't understand... but right now the switch is flipped 
I walked over 4 miles yesterday... got me in some cardio 
I shouldn't be blogging... I should be on my way to the gym 
but if I end up on my treadmill this morning that's all good 
this is a close up of the egg white fritatta I made 
so yummy 
sauteed mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers 
asparagus and put in 2 cups of frozen hash browns 
and 28g of cheese, an entire large carton of whites
came out to 80 calories per square 
win win  
I have to stop this!!! 
I am always making jokes about it but I seriously 
seriously seriously need a fashion fix 
wearing hubsters shorts and shirt 
sheesh woman 
Thinking of trying Stitch Fix
please please comment if you have tried!!!!! 
I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY dislike clothes shopping! 
like SERIOUSLY!!!  
Tup life 
later taters 

2 comments:

  1. Have never done Stitch Fix! If you're comfortable picking out your own clothes, I always get amazing deals on Poshmark (moniquen83 if you decide to register!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried stitch fix. It's fun. No pressure to keep what you don't like. Some items can be a bit pricey but the quality of the clothes is great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive