Sunday, October 1, 2017

Fall into fitness month

where did September go? 
flew by 
daughter is all married 
the wedding was beyond beautiful 
I cried more in September than I have all the other months of the year combined! 
I am starting a Fall fitness accountability group tomorrow 
and I just got the email yesterday 

 1. Please send in your before weight, measurements (measurements guide attached), and photos (front/side/back) in a sports top & shorts by MONDAY evening. 

**I know this is hard for many of you, but trust us when we say that this plays an integral role in your success! 
oh dang! I am already balking at #1!!!! 
sheesh Karla get a grip 

I do not want ANYONE ....Hubster included to see me in a sports top and shorts 
ugh, ugh and major ugh 

I think I will be forced to threaten the leader of this group with physical violence 
if it is shown to ANYONE!!! 
Like it could end up on some random social media 
with a tag like #dontletthisbeyou  

how dumb is that???!!! like anyone but me gives a hoot .... right!!! 

ah right? 

hummmmmm 

I hope I can do this simple FIRST step
the Mister and I can clean up spiffy 

tootles bloggity crew 

1 comment:

  1. You look terrific. Nice family photo.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive